jueves, 13 de agosto de 2015

Max Weber






Max Weber


Hello friends, today I will write of an important figure in my field that I admire, in this opportunity I will talk about Max Weber, because he was the creator of Bureaucratic school. Well, he was born on April 21 of 1864 in Erfut, Germany and he died on June 14 of 1920 in Munich, Germany. He studied at the University of Heidelberg, Munich. He had many occupations like philosopher, economist, jurist, historian, political scientist and sociologist. He is considered one of the founders in modern studies of sociology and public administration. His most important works are related with the sociology of religion and government, and also he wrote much in the field of economics. His best work known is the essay The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism. Another of his famous works was Science as a Vocation, Politics as a Vocation, where Weber defined the state, definition that was fundamental in the study of political science. I like Max Weber because he defined the public administration, as an administration based on rational rules and standards for ensure probity and good public service for the all people.


5 comentarios:

  1. Hi! Thanks for your post, I'm looking for more information about it (: see you in class

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi katy <3
    He was awesome! in our career he is fundamental.
    I also like Max Weber. See you, bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Katy!! :D Me too think that Max Weber is very important, because he was the creator of Bureaucratic school that is important part of the Administrative Theory! and for this reason for the career.
    I think that he was very smart because study manys careers : philosopher, economist, jurist, historian, political scientist and sociologist. D: is to much ! hahaa


    See you
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Katy !!
    woow, I think that Max Weber is a very important character for public administrators, many things that he wrote us a we learn in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi kathy! that was a good description of this author, I remember that I had to read about him :) see you!

    ResponderEliminar