viernes, 27 de marzo de 2015

Kathy's Autobiography

Hello friends, my name is Katherine Vaquez Manzo, I was born on march 25th 1992  in Santiago, specifically in the province of talagante.
I live in a small commune called Padre Hurtado, I have  lived all my life in this little place with my family. My parents's names are Susan and Arturo and my only brother called Felipe, who is twenty years old and is a student of literature.
My family is very funny, we watch many action movies and tv series, we love visiting new places and  we like to get togheter with all family. Also I have a boyfriend called Rene, who is really smart and funny.
Finally, I consider myself as a responsible and sympathetic person who likes to be with her boyfriend and her family.


1 comentario:

  1. Katherine !! hello, how are you?
    Interesting to know you're from "Padre Hurtado". You must take long to get to university, but I think it is a much more peaceful place to live.
    The picture you have with your boyfriend is beautiful !! Bye Kathy !!!! <3

    ResponderEliminar