lunes, 6 de abril de 2015

Katy's expectations :D

Hello friends,  today I going to talk of my expectations for this study´s year. to start I have six obligatory subjects like microeconomics, science´theory and administrative law, also I have one extracurricular course, zumba.
Well and my expectations are:
1. Approve all my courses with excellents notes.
2. I wish obtain a best level in english for talk and write     correctly.
3. I want have always a positive attitude front the challenges academics.
4. I will like have a good moments with my university ´friends for made good regards.
5. go to bed early for arrive a good hour  to college.
6. Be organized with my courses for remember the date of test and homeworks.
7. Be a good study´s partner. This mean help to my compains with the difficult courses for them, because maybe I can need help too with some class.

my extracurruculares activities are have good moments with my family and my boyfriend :D 

Well, these are all my expectations for this year, and I 
will like all my aspirations give results.



bye friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario