jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015


KATY' S TV

Hello again friends, In this opportunity I will talk of my favorite technological apparatus that is "my television :). I got my TV in Christmas in the year 2000, it's very old but has never failed me for this reason I have never thougt replace it for other television more modern. I always use for watch my favorites tv shows like Sultan, Fatmagul and amor prohibido, I love Turkish tv series. More over I see cable´s tv programs like game of thrones, the walkig dead and big bang theory. The television is important to me because  relax me in moments of stress and creates pleasant moments whit my family. Finally, my life  out  tv  will be bouring because I don´t can relax me with my tv programs, but I belive that I will do others activities like read o listen music, also I will have more time for study. 

bye friend, I hope that you are fine¡ :D




Mucades is my idol¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡


3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Dear Kathy, I really loved your post, Is the best that I read EVER!, It's funny and all the people love's watch TV, I think that your TV is too old likes you! haha joke!!!
    Finally to say Bye I want do that... Mucades is my Idol too!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Katy!!! I really like your post!!! hahah I like in short moments watch tv. I'm in the same that you watch Amor prohibido, is the veryyyyyyyyyy goood tv serie and the finally is very shocking :O apart of that serie i dont watch other Turca! :(

    Katy, you do not see the reality amor a prueba? ahhaha I see that I think is very funny

    Regards dear friend :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello dear Katy, I like to watch tv, specially the simpsons and also I love to watch Breaking Bad with my girlfriend.

    I think that your tv is too old, maybe your should buy a new one with better technology, like 3D or full HD jajaja :D

    good bye se you later !!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar