viernes, 22 de mayo de 2015

"My Favourite Music."

Hi friends today I will talk about my favourite music. Well I like  very kinds of music like rock, pop, britpop, but  I think that I like more the folk music, because I've always liked the sound of the charango, guitar, bass drum, panpipe and quena. I started listening this type of music, since childhood. My liking  for the folk music was not an influence of my parents, only came from me.

 the most prominent bands to me are Inti- llimani, Quilapayun and Jaivas, but the most important was  and always will be Violeta Parra.




Inti- llimani is a Chilean musical group formed in 1967. Together with Quilapayún, is one of  the groups most popular that belonged musical movement called New Chilean Song. 




Violeta Parra was an recording artist, painter, sculptor and ceramicist chilean, considered one of the most important folklorists of America and founder of the popular music of Chile. The contribution of Violeta Parra is considered of great value and significance. But unfortunately she died very young at 49 years of age,  however his work inspired many later artists, who continued their task of rescuing the music of the Chilean countryside.




Finally like useful information Inti-Illimani will perform at the Music Day at the Granja on Sunday 28 of September of 2015 and The Jaivas will be in the theater Nescafe on friday 29 of May of this year.

bye friendss...


6 comentarios:

  1. Hello katy! I didn't know that you like this kind of music.
    I think is important that they are chilean!!!
    I liked your all your pictures!
    SEE YOU *-*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello katy! I didn't know that you like this kind of music.
    I think is important that they are chilean!!!
    I liked your all your pictures!
    SEE YOU *-*

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Katy !! Your favorite music is beautiful . I also hear folk music of my country and other countries , is a type of music that expresses many feelings, especially the social problems. Bye bye !! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello dear katy your favorite music is very important for our culture in Chile
    Inti-llimani It is a group of highly experienced music. ajajajaja , but i don't like :(

    good bye my friend.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Dear friend Katy!!! You post is very interesting!!! Me too like the folk music, I think that Chile have very goods exponents :D
    I saw the jaivas fed times and never get tired! your show is amazing


    Regards
    Daniela

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Dear Kathy, I like the Chilean Music to, my favorite Chilean artist is Anita Tijoux, I Know that you likes to, song likes "Rosa de los Vientos" "1977" are very good Songs, I'm hope that you go and enjoy the concerts that you said us.

    ResponderEliminar