jueves, 4 de junio de 2015

my photograph




Hello friends again today I will talk about my favorite photo.

I have many pictures reason that cost me a lot to choose one but I finally I preferred a photo where  I am with my mom and my dadThis photo was taken by my grandmother when we went of vacation to Puerto Varas. The photo shows to my parents and to me near of the waterfalls that are located near Osorno volcano and jumps petrohue. It was taken in February this year with my mom's cell phone.






This photograph is my favorite because it is  full of very nice memories with my parents and it shows how happy we were even though we had to walk a lot because these waterfalls were pretty far.

I see the picture and makes me laugh because before taking it I fell in the mud and I was all dirty addition of the shame.

that would be all goodbye readers

I hope you are well


5 comentarios:

  1. jajajaja hi my friend katy my photography also is with my parent.they are very important to me because I always get their support throughout

    I hope your post. good bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Kathy, you looks very nice in your photo, and walk it's very funny overcoat in that beautiful place

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Katy I hope you're fine!. You and your parents looks great, Osorno is a beautiful place!.
    See you in class (someday hahaha).

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Katy I hope you're fine!. You and your parents looks great, Osorno is a beautiful place!.
    See you in class (someday hahaha).

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi friend Katyyyyyy, this picture is very pretty!! I think I was spent super good with your parents ;) All the south of the country is highly beautiful

    I see you
    bye

    ResponderEliminar