viernes, 19 de junio de 2015

"My favourite Movie"


My favourite movie


My movie favourite is star Wars, principally the episode three,  the revenge of the sith, I like it, because I think it's the most entertaining of all and in this episode all sentimental and political problems are triggered. Also, because my dad and brother also like star war, then from childhood I have seen every episode. My dad always took us to see all the releases  of the episodes of the star wars. The first time, I saw this movie was when it was released in Chile, but i do not remember the exact date, but I know it was in 2005, ten years ago. The kind of movies that i like are all, I like from the romantic until the of action. The most recent movie I saw was Jurassic Park IV, it is good, but it is not better than the first.

important information for fans of Star Wars, in December will be released episode VII - The awakening of the Force, so stay tuned friends.

that would be all

that the force be with you¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

chewbacca, you are my idol¡¡¡

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Katy ! jajajaj your photo is so funny
    I love chewbacca is amazing <3
    Star wars is not my kind of movies :( I too saw Jurassic park and had a good time

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi katy , star wars It is one of the most important films of all time special effects are fantastic. Chewbacca it is the best ;)

    your photo is very funnyJAJAJA

    good bye, regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear Kathy, I love the photo that you post, These movie it's really funny and interesting, and about Jurassic World, I don't like, it's so boring. Hughes

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dear Friend. I like you post ! But I will not believe that I have not seen any "star wars" :( I promise that one day I see one, for to discuss with you.

    See you, I hope jaajaj

    ResponderEliminar